Join me for a two-hour session on the evening of April 10th in beautiful downtown Frederick for a talk and workshop on how to turn your good website into a great website. Costs $99, and includes free wine and beer. Sign up and get more details.
Part One: Talk (45 minutes)
- The three types of websites and how to upgrade yours
- What is great web content? What does it look like?
- How to create clear calls to action
- An introduction to analytics and how to use them to your advantage
- Integrating social media, and how one message can expose you to thousands
- Marketing with a real-world budget
- The power of word-of-mouth marketing
- Where to find the best paid help with your site
Break, Networking, Drink Refill (10 minutes)
Part Two: Workshop (60 minutes)
- In the workshop, each atendee will be given the opportunity to have their website pulled up on-screen, and open up discussion about how to take their site from good to great.